|Course length||5 day(s) 5 hours|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
Take this course in The Learning Center. Login and password required.
Who should attend
- Explain and recognize networking technologies and their implications on customer needs.
- Plan and design wired and wireless network solutions for SMB customers.
- Install, configure, startup, and upgrade the network solutions for SMB customers.
- Optimize wireless, switched, and routed network infrastructures.
- Troubleshoot wireless, switched, and routed network infrastructures for SMB customers.
- Perform administrative, operational, and network management tasks for SMB customers.
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: http://h20507.www2.hp.com/Saba/loginAsUser.jsp?deepLinkName=CourseDetail&deepLinkParams=courseId=00422833
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training Institute delivering the course.
Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Training Institute for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)