|Typical Course length||5 days 5 hours|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Take this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click "Register" to take the course in The Learning Center. Login and Password required.
In this course, you will learn how to explain and recognize networking technologies such as data link protocols, physical connections, layer 3 routing, upper layer protocols and applications, and multicast technology for small and medium businesses. You will also learn how to plan and design wired and wireless network solutions and how to install, configure, initiate, and upgrade networks. Through this course, you will learn to optimize wireless, switched, and routed network infrastructures. In addition to troubleshooting those infrastructures, you will perform administrative, operational, and network management. Unlike other courses, you will also learn the implications of these technologies on customer needs.
Who should attend
Students and employees who want an indepth introduction to network design and deployment.
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Explain and recognize networking technologies and their implications on customer needs.
- Plan and design wired and wireless network solutions for SMB customers.
- Install, configure, startup, and upgrade the network solutions for SMB customers.
- Optimize wireless, switched, and routed network infrastructures.
- Troubleshoot wireless, switched, and routed network infrastructures for SMB customers.
- Perform administrative, operational, and network management tasks for SMB customers.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)