|Course length||5 days 5 hours|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
Take this course in The Learning Center. Login and password required.
Who should attend
- Identify industry standard client technologies and their implications on customer needs.
- Plan and design client solutions.
- Install, configure, and upgrade client solutions.
- Troubleshoot and perform repair and replacement procedures for client solutions.
- Perform administrative and operational tasks such as change management and version control, backups and other maintenance tasks.
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: http://h20507.www2.hp.com/Saba/loginAsUser.jsp?deepLinkName=CourseDetail&deepLinkParams=courseId=00421698
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training Institute delivering the course.
Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Training Institute for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)