|Course length||5 days 5 hours|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click the “Register” link in the last column to begin your registration.
Who should attend
- Plan and design client cloud and virtualization solutions.
- Understand how to support disaster recovery plans and propose solutions to decision makers.
- Understand how to install, configure, and upgrade servers, storage, data, networks, clients, applications, and users in new and existing environments.
- Understand how to optimize, troubleshoot, and administer cloud services.
How to register
View the HP ExpertOne Global Training Calendar to register for the trainings offering that best meets your needs.
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training Institute delivering the course.
Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Training Institute for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)