|Typical Course length||2 hours|
Take this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click "Register" to take the course in The Learning Center. Login and Password required.
This course provides details about the mechanical and electrical components of HP LaserJet printers, the technologies employed, and usage procedures. It also discusses common troubleshooting issues.
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to know about HP LaserJet printers.
For specific prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Understand the mechanical and electrical components of HP LaserJet printers
- Troubleshoot and resolve common issues
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)