|Course length||2 hours|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Take this course.
Take this course in The Learning Center. Login and password required.
This course provides details about the mechanical and electrical components of HP LaserJet printers, the technologies employed, and usage procedures. It also discusses common troubleshooting issues.
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to know about HP LaserJet printers.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Understand the mechanical and electrical components of HP LaserJet printers
- Troubleshoot and resolve common issues
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)