|Typical Course length||1 day 6 hours|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Take this course.
Take this course in The Learning Center. Login and password required.
This master course combines the individual Imaging and Printing Fundamentals courses.
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to know about Imaging and Printing Fundamentals.
For specific prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Understand how HP printers interact with the Windows XP, Vista, and 7 operating systems.
- Understand the different ways computers and printers connect to one another and how those connections affect printing.
- Troubleshoot and resolve common issues
- Understand the media requirements for LaserJet and Designjet printers
- Understand the features and functionality of HP LaserJet MFP
- Understand color and how it related to printing
- Understand some of the challenges of acurately reproducing color.
- Install, configure, update, and uninstall HP LaserJet and HP Designjet printer drivers
- Provide technical printer driver support
- Understand and describe the fonts used on HP LaserJet and HP Designjet printers.
- Obtain, manage and install fonts
- Resolve common font issues
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)