|Course length||2 hours|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Take this course.
Take this course in The Learning Center. Login and password required.
This course introduces the different ways computers and printers connect to one another and how those connections affect printing. It also covers computer-to-printer communication issues, identifies potential problems, and provides troubleshooting approaches.
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to know about how computers and printers connect to one another and how those connections affect printing.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Understand the different ways computers and printers connect to one another and how those connections affect printing.
- Troubleshoot and resolve common issues
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)