|Typical Course length||2 hours|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Take this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click "Register" to take the course in The Learning Center. Login and Password required.
This course discusses media requirements for LaserJet and Designjet printers, including media specifications, how to store media, issues that can be caused by improper media use, and troubleshooting.
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to know about the media requirements for LaserJet and Designjet printers.
For specific prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Understand the media requirements for LaserJet and Designjet printers
- Troubleshoot and resolve common issues
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)