|Typical Course length||2 hours|
Take this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click "Register" to take the course in The Learning Center. Login and Password required.
This course discusses how HP printers interact with the Windows XP, Vista, and 7 operating systems. The course does not provide detailed training on how to use Windows, rather, it presents the key aspects of operating system functionality as it pertains to printing.
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to know about how HP printers interact with the Windows XP, Vista, and 7 operating systems.
For specific prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Understand how HP printers interact with the Windows XP, Vista, and 7 operating systems.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)