|Typical Course length||2 hours|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Take this course.
Take this course in The Learning Center. Login and password required.
This course discusses how HP printers interact with the Windows XP, Vista, and 7 operating systems. The course does not provide detailed training on how to use Windows, rather, it presents the key aspects of operating system functionality as it pertains to printing.
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to know about how HP printers interact with the Windows XP, Vista, and 7 operating systems.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Understand how HP printers interact with the Windows XP, Vista, and 7 operating systems.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)