|Typical Course length||2 hours|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Take this course.
Take this course in The Learning Center. Login and password required.
This course provides a details about how we perceive color, the theory of color, how we describe color, the factors that can affect the appearance of color, and finally, addressing some of the challenges of reproducing color.
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to know more about color and HP printers.
For specific prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Understand color and how it related to printing
- Understand some of the challenges of acurately reproducing color.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)