|Typical Course length||2 hours|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Take this course.
Take this course in The Learning Center. Login and password required.
This course provides details about the fonts used on HP LaserJet and HP Designjet printers. Lessons include an introduction to font terms, how to obtain and manage fonts, and how to install them. The course also discusses common font issues and how to resolve them.
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to know more about the fonts used on HP LaserJet and HP Designjet printers.
For specific prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Understand and describe the fonts used on HP LaserJet and HP Designjet printers.
- Obtain, manage and install fonts
- Resolve common font issues
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)