|Typical Course length||5 days|
|Delivery languages||Brazilian Portuguese,English,Italian,Czech,Latin American Spanish,French,German|
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click the “Register” link in the last column to begin your registration.
Who should attend
- Identify the proprietary Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols being used.
- Migrate the network to the open standards counterpart for each proprietary protocol.
- Develop step by step migration strategies for networks while reducing potential downtime
- Upgrade existing access layer, distribution, and core switches, based on the Layer 2 or Layer 3 protocols they support.
- Troubleshoot enterprise level networks running advanced routing and switching ptotocols like BGP and MPLS, including L2VPN and L3VPN
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: http://www.hp.com/ExpertOne/TrainingCalendar?excludePartners=false&CourseId=00314301
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)