|Course length||5 days|
|Delivery languages||Brazilian Portuguese,Polish,Korean,Italian,French,Latin American Spanish,German,Czech,English|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click the “Register” link in the last column to begin your registration.
This course also helps you improve your troubleshooting skills on both the HP A-Series and E-Series switches. The course focuses on troubleshooting methodologies and practices in medium to enterprise networks. The course is built around the IETF 5 Layer Model and includes a number of labs covering topics like troubleshooting VLANs, OSPF routing and spanning tree issues.
Who should attend
- Design and implement multiple vendor networks containing HP A-Series, HP E-Series and Cisco switches and routers
- Identify and solve issues that can arise when combining vendor specific proprietary protocols and industry standard IEEE based protocols
- Support and correct issues in LAN-switching and in routed, multiple subnet network deployments.
- Develop a troubleshooting methodology to isolate and correct problems in complex networks
How to register
View the HP ExpertOne Global Training Calendar to register for the trainings offering that best meets your needs.
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)