|Course length||3 day(s)|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click the “Register” link in the last column to begin your registration.
Who should attend
• Familiarity with print and mailing concepts
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
- Add variables and data file descriptions to the design database using Design Manager.
- Create data maps that link variables with data files.
- Create data structures that let you do the following:
- Expedite variable and data map creation using COBOL Copybooks.
- Add business rules and formulas to the database.
- Extract variable information from an existing print file using the Print Miner module.
- Access relational databases using the ODBC Access module.
- Include external images and text files using the Dynamic Content Import module.
- Incorporate data into Dialogue using the XML Input module.
- Connect to any corporate database using the Dynamic Data Access module.
How to register
View the HP ExpertOne Global Training Calendar to register for the trainings offering that best meets your needs.
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.