|Typical Course length||3 days|
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click the “Register” link in the last column to begin your registration.
The material in this presentation describes the P9500 Disk Array hardware architecture and components and provides instructions on how to configure and manage the P9500 Disk Array.
Who should attend
This course is intended for Presales and Partners.
Understanding of storage technologies and interconnects Working knowledge of connecting storage and mounting file systems on storage devices in HP-UX or Microsoft Windows 2000 Working knowledge of Fibre Channel The following courses can be helpful in meeting the prerequisites:
• Storage Technologies WBT • SAN Fundamentals WBT
• Describe the positioning, ancestry, and the HP and Hitachi relationship for the P9500 and the XP family of arrays • Describe the features and functions of the P9000 solution hardware and license-activated software and value-added products • Describe the licensing strategy for P9500 solutions • Describe the P9500 array architecture • Explain the microcode upgrade process • Describe the concepts of P9500 Parity Groups, Free Space, and emulation type • Explain the concept, creation, and usage of the various P9500 array volume types • Describe the features and functionality of P9000 Command View Advance Edition • Describe the features and functionality of Remote Web Console • Use Remote Web Console to perform LUSE, CVS, and OPEN-V operations
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: http://www.hp.com/ExpertOne/TrainingCalendar?excludePartners=false&CourseId=00291842
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)