|Typical Course length||2 days|
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click the “Register” link in the last column to begin your registration.
The course presents a summary of the remote computing functions and gives the criteria for matching clients to customer requirements. The course also presents the appropriate identification and utilization of technology for a customer demonstration and gives detailed information about each supported operating system and client implementation.
This instructor led course is designed to be delivered via HP Virtual Training Room with associated lab exercises delivered via the HP Virtual Labs environment.
Who should attend
- Provide technical explanations of the HP Thin Client solution and how to fit the customer's IT needs.
- Describe the components of client virtualization as they apply to the customer’s current infrastructure.
- Discuss environment configuration requirements with the customer’s IT administrator (AD, virtual machines, brokers, firewalls).
- Demonstrate HP Thin Client operation and imaging with Device Manager 4.3 for a variety of operating systems.
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: http://www.hp.com/ExpertOne/TrainingCalendar?excludePartners=false&CourseId=00289310
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)