|Course length||2 day(s)|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click the “Register” link in the last column to begin your registration.
The course presents a summary of the remote computing functions and gives the criteria for matching clients to customer requirements. The course also presents the appropriate identification and utilization of technology for a customer demonstration and gives detailed information about each supported operating system and client implementation.
This instructor led course is designed to be delivered via HP Virtual Training Room with associated lab exercises delivered via the HP Virtual Labs environment.
Who should attend
• Client Virtualization product family
• Selling Client Virtualization Solutions
All course participants should also have the following skills and knowledge:
• Microsoft Windows Server and Remote Desktop Protocol knowledge
• Ability to perform Windows 2003 Server administrative tasks
• Knowledge of Windows 2003 Server platform key components including: Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, FTP
• Knowledge of network infrastructure concepts and definitions, standard TCP/IP networking and associated concepts (DNS, DHCP, FTP) Understand HP RDP or Device Manager client imaging or the equivalent knowledge
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
- Provide technical explanations of the HP Thin Client solution and how to fit the customer's IT needs.
- Describe the components of client virtualization as they apply to the customer’s current infrastructure.
- Discuss environment configuration requirements with the customer’s IT administrator (AD, virtual machines, brokers, firewalls).
- Demonstrate HP Thin Client operation and imaging with Device Manager 4.3 for a variety of operating systems.
How to register
View the HP ExpertOne Global Training Calendar to register for the trainings offering that best meets your needs.
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)