|Typical Course length||1 hour 30 minutes|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Take this course.
Take this course in The Learning Center. Login and password required.
This course covers the differences between HP FutureSmart firmware and legacy firmware. The advantages of HP FutureSmart firmware over legacy firmware. The theory of operation of HP FutureSmart firmware. The major differences between versions of HP FutureSmart firmware. Key new features of HP FutureSmart 3 Firmware.
Who should attend
HP ServiceOne Partners
For specific prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Describe how HP FutureSmart firmware differs from legacy firmware.
- Explain the advantages of HP FutureSmart firmware over
- Describe the theory of operation of HP FutureSmart firmware.
- Identify HP FutureSmart troubleshooting methods that are different than legacy firmware troubleshooting
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)