|Typical Course length||2 hours|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Take this course.
Take this course in The Learning Center. Login and password required.
This course provides details about the function and use of the HP LaserJet print cartridges. It also discusses warranty and support considerations as well as troubleshooting procedures. Topics include print cartridge components, safety information, and print quality defects.
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to know more about the function and use of the HP LaserJet print cartridges.
For specific prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Diagnose print cartridge defects
- Recognize issues covered by the warranty
- Provide technical support
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)