HP Technical Certified II - ArcSight Security Analyst 
This certification is restricted to ArcSight Customers
Why earn this certification?
- To show that you are better equipped to make recommendations to management on how to reduce security risk with ESM while optimizing security awareness and enhancing your organization’s security strategy.
- To be an asset to your company by helping trim the associated costs of security breaches and therefore make an impact on the bottom line.
- To gain your employer's or customer's confidence in your ability to manage the security aspects of a network that is experiencing constant change and frequent growth.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training (Optional)
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M54: ArcSight ESM Security Analyst|
|00430032||ArcSight ESM Security Analyst||5 days||SCA||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)