HP Technical Certified I - Workstations  (inactive)
This technical certification validates that you can expertly discuss HP Workstation technology and architecture, including technical detail and support data. It also verifies you can communicate this valuable information to your customers. Additionally, the associated training provides youl with feature and technology updates as well as key differentiators, tools and resources. This allows you to solve real customer issues with HP Workstation solutions.
Why earn this certification?
- To show you can expertly articulate HP Workstation technologies and architecture to your customer
- To prove you understand key technical features and product specifications
- To become a trusted consultant with your customers as well as provide technical sales support
Typical candidates for this certification are technical professionals seeking to differentiate themselves from the competition having greater opportunities for successful customer engagements and increased customer satisfaction results.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
- HP Technical Certified I - Workstations  - upgrade from HP Technical Certified I - Workstations  (inactive)
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
WBT = Web Based ILT = Instructor Led VILT = Virtual Instructor Led VCR - Virtual Class Recorded SCA = Special Course or Activity
Step 5: Pass the required exams
Requirement 1 - complete 1 of the following exams:
|Exam #||Exam name||Register for exam|
|HP2-H31||Technical Essentials of HP Workstations (inactive)|
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired". Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)