HP Technical Certified I - Fortify Security 
- Articulate the purpose, benefits, and advantages/features of Fortify on Demand (FoD), WebInspect (WI) and WebInspect Enterprise (WIE)
- Discover and technically qualify opportunities
- Handle technical objections and competitive positioning
- Dramatize value / benefits through common use cases
- Resolve concerns through structured proof of value engagements
Why earn this certification?
- To demonstrate your technical knowledge of Fortify Security
- To further your established industry reputation in the field of Information Security
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training (Optional)
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M65: Technical Introduction to HP Fortify Software Security Assurance Solutions|
|00728773||Technical Introduction to HP Fortify Software Assurance Solutions, Part 1, Rev.1.0||2 hours||WBT||Take Course|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
|Exam #||Exam name||Register for exam|
|HP0-M65||Technical Introduction to HP Fortify Software Security Assurance Solutions||Register|
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)