HP Support Certified - Desktops, Workstations and Notebooks 
Topics potentially covered in the certification exams include: installing, configuring, verifying operation, performing basic troubleshooting, and repairing HP Desktops, Workstations, and Notebooks.
This certification is restricted to HP Partners and HP Employees
Why earn this certification?
- To demonstrate your technical knowledge of HP Personal Systems solutions.
- To differentiate yourself from the competition and possibly enjoy greater opportunities for successful customer engagements, faster service calls, increased customer satisfaction results.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP2-H27: Servicing HP Desktops, Workstations and Notebooks|
|00071061||HP Commercial Notebook Fundamentals||1 day 6 hours||WBT||Take Course|
|00712981||Servicing HP Desktops, Workstations and Notebooks for Onsite Service Technicians||5 hours||WBT||Take Course|
|00071062||HP Business PCs and Personal Workstations Fundamentals, Rev. 13.11||1 day 2 hours||WBT||Take Course|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)