HP Sales Certified - Software as a Service Solutions 
- Understand the SaaS market and drivers, the SaaS customer profile and pain points and the HP standing in the SaaS market
- Summarize roles and responsibilities associated with Partner led offerings; demonstrate awareness of environment, infrastructure, and SaaS deployment considerations; and articulate the contracting structure
- Delineate the data exchange with order, describe the provisioning process, and illustrate the Process on Fulfillments
Why earn this certification?
- To align with stages one-through-four of the HP Customer Driven Sales Methodology (CDSM), which defines the standard structure and framework to support the HP selling process
- To improve your understanding of customers, qualifying and validating opportunities, and developing and proposing HP Software as a Service solutions
- To broaden your customer reach and develop stickier customer relationships thanks to a portfolio of IT Management SaaS solutions that addresses all key responsibilities of the IT organization in an enterprise: Build, Operate, Secure, and Analyze
- To fully acquire the sales flexibility that HP SaaS offerings provides you, increasing your win rate when competing, e.g., with niche and tier 3 offerings
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP2-N48: Selling HP SaaS Solutions|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)