HP Sales Certified - Printing and Computing Services 
Topics potentially covered by the certification exam include: HP Printing and Personal Systems Attach Services, HP’s Value Proposition, HP’s Portfolio of Services for Business, HP’s Portfolio of Services for Consumers, HP Care Packs, and contract types and coverage.
This course is an HP ExpertOne authorized course designed to prepare you for the associated certification exam. All material to be used and studied in preparation to pass the certification exam is included in this training.
This certification is restricted to HP Employees and Partners.
Why earn this certification?
- To demonstrate your knowledge of HP’s Printing and Personal Systems Services solutions.
- To differentiate yourself from the competition
- To increase the potential for greater opportunities for successful customer engagements, increased sales, faster retirement of quota, and increased commissions.
- Certification may fulfill partner authorization obligations.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP2-H28: Selling HP Printing and Computing Services|
|00778481||HP PCSS - Why Sell Services, Rev. 13.31||15 minutes||WBT||Take Course|
|00751441||HP PCSS - What Services to Sell, Rev. 13.31||15 minutes||WBT||Take Course|
|00778783||HP PCSS - Where to Sell Services, Rev. 13.31||15 minutes||WBT||Take Course|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)