HP Sales Certified - Introduction to Selling Servers, Storage, Networking and Services 
This course is an HP ExpertOne authorized course designed to prepare you for the associated certification exam. All material to be used and studied in preparation to pass the certification exam is included in this training.
Why earn this certification?
- To demonstrate your foundational knowledge of HP solutions and services spanning the data center including servers, storage, networking and services
- To differentiate yourself from the competition as a solution-focused expert.
- To increase your potential for successful engagements particularly and the possibility of increased sales.
- Certification may help fulfill partner authorization obligations.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP2-E59: Introduction to Selling Servers, Storage, Networking and Services|
|00866577||HP Sales Certified - Introduction to Selling Servers, Storage, Networking and Services  (training)||5 hours||WBT||Take Course|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
|Exam #||Exam name||Register for exam|
|HP2-E59||Introduction to Selling Servers, Storage, Networking and Services||Register|
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)