HP Sales Certified - Application Lifecycle Management  (inactive)
- Recognizing the fundamental business challenges involved in Application Lifecycle Management and the efficient and effective delivery of applications
- Understanding the customer at a high level
- Developing value propositions that focus on and address customer business challenges
- Articulating the HP Application Lifecycle Management solutions’ full capabilities
- Qualifying and developing the opportunity around specific sales approaches
This course is an HP ExpertOne authorized course designed to prepare you for the associated certification exam. All material to be used and studied in preparation to pass the certification exam is included in this training.
Why earn this certification?
- To show a deeper understanding of executives' business goals and issues.
- To boost your confidence when you engage a CXO or customer at an executive level in a very credible, relevant, and timely business conversation.
- To verify that you can position a comprehensive solution that will meet the customer's evolving Application Lifecycle Management requirements.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
|Exam #||Exam name||Register for exam|
|HP2-N32||Selling HP Application Lifecycle Management Solutions (inactive)|
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)