HP Master ASE - Wireless Networks Implementer V1
This certification validates that you can successfully design, implement, and troubleshoot secure small-enterprise-level wireless networks and can integrate them into an existing wired infrastructure.
Why earn this certification?
- To position you as a master engineer with the ability to design, implement, and troubleshoot advanced network solutions for multisite, global enterprise networks and data centers.
- To verify your ability to align business and IT needs to deploy enterprise-wide, open standard networks, including integration with existing, proprietary networks.
- To position yourself as a knowledgeable expert who understands wired and wireless technology and HP Networking wireless products and solutions. This is an advantage in today’s mobile world, where wireless networks are widely deployed in workplaces, including hospitals, retail shops, schools, and universities.
Typical candidates for this certification have three-to-five years of experience in complex wired technologies used in Campus LAN core and edge environments and want to specialize in wireless implementations.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
You must have the following prerequisites to move to Step 4:
You must have obtained 1 of the following
- HP ASE - FlexNetwork Integrator V1
- HP ASE - Wireless Networks  (inactive)
- HP ASE - Wireless Networks Implementer V1 (Transitional - Regional)
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-Y27: Deploying HP Enterprise Wireless Networks|
|00435092||HP Enterprise Wireless Networks, Rev. 12.21||5 days||ILT||Register|
WBT = Web Based ILT = Instructor Led VILT = Virtual Instructor Led VCR - Virtual Class Recorded SCA = Special Course or Activity
Step 5: Pass the required exams
Requirement 1 - complete 1 of the following exams:
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired". Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)