HP Master ASE - Network Infrastructure 
This certification validates that you can design, implement and troubleshoot enterprise level network solutions, using established core and backbone Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies. Examples of these technologies are MPLS and BGP4. This certification also validates that you can successfully migrate proprietary protocols to open-standard protocols using strategies that reduce risk and downtime.
Why earn this certification?
- To verify that you are a master engineer who has the highest skill level to design, implement, and troubleshoot advanced network solutions for multisite, global enterprise networks and data centers.
- To vertfy your ability to align business and IT needs to deploy enterprise-wide, open standard networks, including integration with existing, proprietary networks.
- To demonstrate your ability deploy highly scalable, complex network solutions.
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a master certified expert.
- To be part of a community of certified professionals for ongoing networking expertise.
Typical candidates are IT professionals who design, implement, and maintain complex enterprise level network solutions based on HP and Cisco technologies. Systems engineers, systems designers, customer IT staff, HP services field and call center support engineers. Candidates should have at least 5 years experience in complex enterprise networks.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
You must have the following prerequisites to move to Step 4:
You must have obtained 1 of the following
- HP ASE - FlexNetwork Integrator V1
- HP ASE - FlexNetwork Architect V2
- HP ASE - Network Architect V1 (inactive)
- HP ASE - Network Infrastructure  (inactive)
- HP ASE - Wireless Networks Implementer V1 (inactive)
- HP ASE - Wireless Networks  (inactive)
Step 4: Complete recommended training (Optional)
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-Y36: Deploying HP Enterprise Networks|
|00298194||HP Enterprise Networks, Rev. 11.12||4 days||ILT||Register|
|Training for Exam HP0-Y37: Migrating and Troubleshooting HP Enterprise Networks|
|00301927||Migrating to an Open Standards Network, Rev. 11.21||4 days||ILT||Register|
|00314301||Accelerated Migrating & Troubleshooting HP Enterprise Networks, Rev. 11.31||5 days||ILT||Register|
|00270055||Troubleshooting HP Enterprise Networks, Rev. 11.11||3 days||ILT||Register|
WBT = Web Based ILT = Instructor Led VILT = Virtual Instructor Led VCR - Virtual Class Recorded SCA = Special Course or Activity
Step 5: Pass the required exams
Requirement 1 - complete 1 of the following exams:
Requirement 2 - complete 1 of the following exams:
|Exam #||Exam name||Register for exam|
|HP0-Y37||Migrating and Troubleshooting HP Enterprise Networks||Register|
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired". Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)