HP ATP - Storage Solutions V1
- You have a foundational knowledge of HP 3PAR StorServ, HP StoreVirtual, and HP StoreOnce
- You can help support information protection, retention and analytics across many applications and environments.
- You have the foundational server and networking knowledge required to support design and deployment activities in a converged infrastructure environment.
Why earn this certification
- To position yourself as a trusted team member who can contribute to the design, deployment and management of the latest integrated HP Converged Storage solutions and leading edge storage technologies.
- To advance your career as a verified certified storage professional who can operate in a converged infrastructure environment.
Typical candidates for this certification are IT professionals with 6 months or more of experience working with storage systems.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
NOTE: If you had previously acquired the following certifications, you will automatically be awarded the HP ATP - Storage Solutions V1 certification:
- HP Technical Certified I - SMB Storage Solutions (inactive)
- HP Technical Certified I - SMB Storage Solutions  (R) (inactive)
Step 4: Complete recommended training (Optional)
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-J73: Foundations of HP Storage Solutions|
|00729763||Designing HP SMB Storage Solutions, Rev. 14.21||2 days||ILT||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
|Exam #||Exam name||Register for exam|
|HP0-J73||Foundations of HP Storage Solutions||Register|
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired." Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)