HP ATP - Server Solutions V1 (inactive)
It also validates the following:
- You have a foundational knowledge of the HP server functional architecture including management (such as HP OneView, Onboard Administrator and iLO Management Engine), power and cooling
- You can help support server maintenance, management and proactive optimization.
- You have the foundational server knowledge required to support design and intelligent provisioning activities in a converged infrastructure environment.
Why earn this certification?
- To position yourself as a trusted team member who can contribute to the design, deployment and management of the latest generation of HP ProLiant and BladeSystem server solutions and infrastructure management technologies.
- To be instrumental in getting the most out of your investment in HP server solutions, achieving better efficiency and ROI
- To advance your career as a verified certified server professional who can operate in a converged infrastructure environment.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
|Exam #||Exam name||Register for exam|
|HP0-S40||Building HP Server Solutions (inactive)||N/A|
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)