HP ATP - Rack and Tower Server Solutions Integrator V8.1 (inactive)
Why earn this certification?
- To prove your proficiency with HP rack & tower servers, including the latest Gen8 technologies.
- To demonstrate your ability to build a data center of the future based on the foundation of Converged Infrastructure.
- To increase your value to your organization and potential employers.
- To verify that your knowledge and skills can drive more efficiency, better TCO, and overall effectiveness of your server solution.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training (Optional)
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-S34: Implementing HP Rack and Tower Server Solutions (inactive)|
|00588361||Implementing HP Rack and Tower Servers, Rev 13.21|
|00755117||Level I - Consolidated Rack & Tower Family Technical Training, Rev. 13.21|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
|Exam #||Exam name||Register for exam|
|HP0-S34||Implementing HP Rack and Tower Server Solutions (inactive)|
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)