HP ATP - ITPS Executive Scorecard v9
Competency areas include:
Basic Executive Scorecard concepts
Executive Scorecard deployment elements and process
Basic usage, administration, operation and maintenance
ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) process and architecture
Data sources integration and management
Why earn this certification?
- To play a key role in realizing the solution ROI and uncovering the IT Executive Scorecard value to business stakeholders
- To prove that you can contribute to configure the solution as a strategy enabler for IT executives and position yourself as a critical resource and trusted partner to the business
- To become a critical asset for the team responsible for IT metrics and performance management
- To position you as liaison between the technology and the business in the effort to align technology solutions with business initiatives
- To provide a systematic approach to digitizing the sensing, measurement, and instrumentation of the entire IT-controlled landscape into a consolidated view for IT leaders and practitioners
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M60: HP ITPS Executive Scorecard 9.x Software|
|00713754||XSD350 - Executive Scorecard 9.x Administration||2 days||SCA||Register|
|00657764||XSD120 - Executive Scorecard 9.x Essentials||2 days||ILT,SCA||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)