HP ATP - FlexNetwork Solutions V1
This certification validates you can design, implement and manage secure, open standard networking solutions based on the HP FlexNetwork Architecture for small to middle size environments. It also validates your expertise on modern networking technologies such as the following:
- Link aggregation
- Static and dynamic IP routing
- Network virtualization
- Network management with HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC).
- Basic knowledge of mobility solutions and data center networking elements for broader scale implementations
- In addition, it verifies you have the knowledge to increase efficiency and meet business demands with a converged approach to previously segregated IT resources.
Why earn this certification?
- To validate you can meet the networking needs of company demands for virtualization, high-definition video, rich-media collaboration, cloud computing and mobility.
- To show you can increase business alignment and innovation with your strategic cross IT perspective.
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified networking expert.
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with at least one year of experience in small to middle size networks deployment.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
- HP ATP - FlexNetwork Solutions V1 - upgrade from HP AIS - Network Infrastructure 
- HP ATP - FlexNetwork Solutions V1 - upgrade from Cisco, 3Com, H3C or AIS - HP ProCurve Networking 
- HP ATP - FlexNetwork Solutions V1 - upgrade from Juniper
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training (Optional)
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-Y46: Implementing HP Network Technologies|
|00728088||Building SMB Networks with HP Technologies, Rev. 13.31|
|00767913||Building SMB Networks with HP Technologies - Bootcamp, Rev. 13.31|
|00731204||Getting Started with HP Switching and Routing, Rev. 13.31|
|00731293||Getting Started with HP Wireless Networks, Rev. 13.31|
WBT = Web Based ILT = Instructor Led VILT = Virtual Instructor Led VCR - Virtual Class Recorded SCA = Special Course or Activity
Step 5: Pass the required exams
Requirement 1 - complete 1 of the following exams:
|Exam #||Exam name||Register for exam|
|HP0-Y46||Implementing HP Network Technologies|
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired". Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)