HP ATP - FlexNetwork Solutions V2
This certification validates you can sucessfully follow a design, implement, and validate basic wired and wireless networking solutions for small to medium business environments based on the HP FlexNetwork Architecture. It also validates your expertise of networking technologies and solutions such as the following:
- Link aggregation
- Static and dynamic IP routing
- Network virtualization IRF
- Network management with HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC).
- In addition, this certification verifies you have the knowledge of HP's Converged Infrastructure strategy for overcoming the challenges of segretated IT resources.
Why earn this certification?
- To validate your expertise implementing basic HP Networking solutions.
- To advance your knowledge of HP's Converged Infrastructure and the HP FlexNetwork Architecture for modern data centers.
- To be part of the HP ExpertOne community of certified professionals for continued growth with access to valuable resources, training, and learning tools.
- To enhance your career, job satisfaction, and value as a certified networking expert.
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with at least one year of experience deploying network solutions in small to medium size business environments.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-Y49: Applying HP FlexNetwork Fundamentals|
|00870186||HP FlexNetwork Fundamentals, Rev. 14.21||3 days||ILT||Register|
WBT = Web Based ILT = Instructor Led VILT = Virtual Instructor Led VCR - Virtual Class Recorded SCA = Special Course or Activity
Step 5: Pass the required exams
Complete 1 of the following exams:
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired". Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)