HP ATP - Data Protector Software v7 (inactive)
Why earn this certification?
- To help organizations make the decision on how and where to protect data, whether it is on-premise, in the cloud, or with a hybrid strategy
- To bring to the IT storage team the ability to refine recovery point and time objectives based on the criticality of the information being protected
- To jump-start your career as a storage administrator with a leading vendor certification
- To complement and enhance your recognized storage administration skills and role with vendor-specific subject matter expertise
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training (Optional)
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M66: HP Data Protector 7.x Software (inactive)|
|00758639||Data Protector 7.x Essentials|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
|Exam #||Exam name||Register for exam|
|HP0-M66||HP Data Protector 7.x Software (inactive)|
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)