HP ATP - Cloud Service Automation v3
- Base CSA concepts, elements, and processes of installation and deployment
- Involved user roles, key user tasks, and where to start to perform them for service subscription and design, provider management, and administration
- Content setup process and components
- Administrative tasks using the CSA Management Console
- How to use the Subscriber Portal
- How configure and extend HP CSA and its out-of-the-box features
Why earn this certification?
- To play a key role in teams enabling customers at different maturity stages and phases of their cloud journey.
- To become a valuable resource in the implementation and operation of environments leveraging virtualization, automation, and orchestration technologies
- To demonstrate that you own the framework that brings together the design and implementation of complex, interrelated solutions for the automated provisioning and deployment of cloud software
- To acquire one of the proficiency elements n the design and implementation of working end-to-end solutions to automate cloud services
- To enhance your career options in the cloud services automation and management domain
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M63: HP Cloud Service Automation 3.x Software|
|00707667||HP0-M63 CSA Software v. 3.00 Documentation Guide||5 hours||SCA||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)