HP ATP - Configuration Management System (CMS) v10
- Identify discovery methods available in HP Universal Discovery (UD)
- Illustrate how to configure and run UD
- Delineate how to tune UD run results
- Define UCMDB Data Model Management
- Consume UCMDB data/information using views and reports
- Characterize integrations with external CI data repositories
- Describe the UCMDB data flow management architecture, concepts, setup, management and purposes
- Perform platform administrative tasks (e.g., user management, package deployment, etc.)
- Gather requirements, install, and configure HP CMS for demo, POC, and pilot project purposes, and can implement it in a production environment under the supervision of a senior consultant
Why earn this certification?
- To complement your ITIL skills with demonstrated knowledge on how to support its processes with HP CMS
- To lay down a solid technical, solution-oriented base to your Configuration Management skill set
- To provide IT visibility to the configuration of the relevant services that enables it to manage the multisourced cloud infrastructure and software
- To help manage Configuration Management audit schedules, tools, and reports, and implement procedures to identify, correct, and prevent deviations
- To support efforts of IT organizations pursuing ITIL
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M70: HP Universal Discovery 10.x Software|
|00886718||UD120 - Universal Discovery 10.x Essentials||4 days||SCA||Register|
|Training for Exam HP0-M71: HP Universal CMDB 10.x Software|
|00887536||UCMDB120 - Universal CMDB 10.x Essentials||5 days||SCA||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)