HP ATP - Converged Infrastructure Administrator V1
Why earn this certification?
- To increase your value to your organization by certifying that you can effectively manage and administer a datacenter based on a Converged Infrastructure.
- To become an HP ExpertOne certified professional and enjoy benefits such as access to converged infrastructure technical tools, resources and HP engineering experts.
- To be part of a community of fellow certified professionals for ongoing synergy and growth.
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified expert.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-D24: Administering HP Converged Infrastructure Solutions|
|00685585||Administering HP Converged Infrastructure Solutions, Rev. 13.21||3 days||ILT||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
|Exam #||Exam name||Register for exam|
|HP0-D24||Administering HP Converged Infrastructure Solutions||Register|
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)