HP ATP - ArcSight ESM 6.5 Administrator V1
• Identify functions of ArcSight ESM components and perform steps to verify status and restart component services
• Illustrate ArcSight connector basics
• Identify primary types of storage in ESM and key components of event storage area, and understand retention policies
• Describe how to use the ArcSight Console and how to configure the console preferences, and navigate within ESM resources
• Depict how to use the Web Management Console to manage users and the CORR Engine
• Identify files/folders that need to be backed up
• Understand ESM authentication mechanisms and guidelines
• Perform core ArcSight ESM administrative tasks
• Identify stock content dashboards
• Illustrate how to manage connectors
• Describe basic event management tasks
• Identify basic troubleshooting tools, logs, and processes
Why earn this certification?
- To prove and reinforce your practical experience through certification
- To be an asset to your company by helping reduce or eliminate security breaches
- To showcase highly desired skills in your CV/resume
- To gain an advantage in the security jobs market
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training (Optional)
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M68: ArcSight ESM v6 Security Administrator|
|00893626||ArcSight ESM Administrator 6 CORR Engine (AEIA)||4 days||SCA||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)