HP ATP - TeamSite System Administrator V1
• View and manage content using TeamSite.
• Enable user access to forms, presentation templates, and metadata.
• Enable and control user-access to TeamSite, via users, groups, roles, and permissions for branches, workareas, folders, and files.
• Plan, create, and modify TeamSite storage using content stores.
• Setup and create system organizational structure using content stores, branches, sub-branches, and work areas.
• List, describe, diagram, start, stop, and reset TeamSite processes.
• Configure basic proxy remaps in TeamSite to preview content.
• Help users lock, unlock, revert files, and also manipulate editions.
The available training helps you learn the skills needed to administrate a TeamSite system. This includes:
• TeamSite processes and storage management
• Enablement of appropriate users on the TeamSite server.
Why earn this certification?
- To increase your business and professional value by validating your knowledge in TeamSite administration.
- To be a proven critical asset who can leverage TeamSite innovations for more engaging customer experiences across email, mobile, and social media touch points.
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified expert in a Big Data solution.
- To be part of a community of fellow certified professionals for ongoing synergy and growth.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training (Optional)
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-A101: Administering HP TeamSite Systems|
|00834104||Introduction to TeamSite CCPro||1 day||SCA||Register|
|00830843||TeamSite System Administration||2 days||SCA||Register|