HP ATA - Networks V1
HP Institute is designed for you. Gain practical experience through real-life scenarios to execute the business side of technology projects with quantifiable results.
Why earn this certification?
- To learn valuable technical skills and the relevant business context
- To get practical experience with HP products and industry standard technologies
- To gain higher job and earning potential through an industry recognized certification that validates your job readiness
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training (Optional)
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP4-A02: Designing & Deploying Network Solutions|
|00422833||Designing & Deploying Network Solutions||5 days 5 hours||SCA||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)