HP ATA - Connected Devices V1
- Install, configure, and upgrade client solutions
- Perform repair and replacement procedures
HP Institute is designed for you. Learn industry standard client technologies. These include how to plan and design common desktop virtualization, mobile computing, traditional PCs, thin clients, and cloud infrastructures. You will also learn how to perform version control, backups and maintenance tasks.
Why earn this certification?
- To learn valuable technical skills and the relevant business context.
- To get practical experience with HP products and industry standard technologies.
- To gain higher job and earning potential through an industry recognized certification that validates your job readiness.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP4-A01: Designing & Deploying Connected Device Solutions|
|00421698||Designing & Deploying Connected Device Solutions||5 days 5 hours||SCA||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)