HP ASE - Wireless Networks Implementer V1
This certification validates that you can successfully design, implement, and troubleshoot secure small enterprise level wireless networks and can integrate them into an existing wired infrastructure.
Why earn this certification?
- To position you as a knowledgeable expert who understands wired and wireless technology and HP Networking wireless products and solutions
- To gain an advantage in today’s mobile world, where wireless networks are widely deployed in a majority of workplaces, including hospitals, retail shops, schools, and universities
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified networking expert
- To be part of a community of fellow certified professionals for ongoing networking knowledge growth
Typical candidates for this certification have one-to-three years of experience in wired technologies used in Campus LAN core and edge environments and want to specialize in wireless implementations.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
- HP ASE - Wireless Networks Implementer V1 - upgrade from Cisco, H3CSE, and ASE previous versions
- HP ASE - Wireless Networks Implementer V1 - upgrade from HP ASE - Wireless Networks  and HP ASE - Network Infrastructure 
- HP ASE - Wireless Networks Implementer V1 - upgrade from HP Enterprise Networking Products Technical Qualification  and HP APP - Enterprise Networking  (inactive)
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
You must have the following prerequisites to move to Step 4:
You must have obtained 1 of the following
- HP ATP - FlexNetwork Solutions V2
- HP AIS - Network Infrastructure  (inactive)
- HP ATP - FlexNetwork Solutions V1 (inactive)
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP2-Z32: Implementing HP MSM Wireless Networks|
|00886659||Implementing HP MSM Wireless Networks, Rev. 14.21||4 days||VILT,ILT||Register|
WBT = Web Based ILT = Instructor Led VILT = Virtual Instructor Led VCR - Virtual Class Recorded SCA = Special Course or Activity
Step 5: Pass the required exams
Requirement 1 - complete 1 of the following exams:
|Exam #||Exam name||Register for exam|
|HP0-Y43||Implementing HP Network Infrastructure Solutions||N/A|
Requirement 2 - complete 1 of the following exams:
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired". Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)