HP ASE - TippingPoint Next Generation Firewall Security Products V2
Why earn this certification?
- To protect your organization's data and infrastructure from heightened threats and vulnerabilities to network security.
- To show you have the skills to protect information from attacks, viruses, theft, hackers, and data corruption.
- To demonstrate the proven expert level knowledge and skills, and ability to implement, plan, install, configure and manage the HP Next Generation Firewall solution.
- This certification demonstrates that you have skills that are in high demand as organizations extend their network security capabilities.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M207P: HP TippingPoint NGFW ASE|
|00818591||HP TippingPoint Next Generation Firewall ASE Security Training, Rev 1.0||5 days||ILT||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)