HP ASE - Server Solutions Architect V8 (inactive)
This certification validates that after you gather and analyze business and technical requirements, you can plan and design enterprise class solutions based on HP Integrity or the new HP ProLiant Generation 8 (Gen8) server systems. In addition, this certification verifies you can holistically architect solutions with the right server systems for the right roles because you know the following:
- HP server line technologies
- High availability
- Management considerations
Why earn this certification?
- To increase your value to your customers and organizations, as you drive more efficiency, better TCO, and overall effectiveness of HP Server solutions
- To position yourself as a knowledgeable expert who can optimize application performance, proactively secure uptime and provide insight into designing server solutions for a modern datacenter based on a foundation of converged infrastructure
- To be part of a community of fellow certified professionals for ongoing synergy and growth.
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified expert.
Typical candidates for this certification are presales technical specialists who design and justify HP server and Converged Infrastructure solutions to customers.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
- HP ASE - Server Solutions Architect V8 - upgrade from IBM System x certifications (inactive)
- HP ASE - Server Solutions Architect V8 - upgrade from previous versions (inactive)
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
You must have the following prerequisites to move to Step 4:
You must have obtained 1 of the following
- HP ATP - Server Solutions V1 (inactive)
- HP ATP - Server Solutions V2
- HP2-T24: Technical Introduction to the HP Server Portfolio (inactive)
- HP0-D13: Technical Introduction to the HP Enterprise Portfolio (inactive)
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
WBT = Web Based ILT = Instructor Led VILT = Virtual Instructor Led VCR - Virtual Class Recorded SCA = Special Course or Activity
Step 5: Pass the required exams
Complete 1 of the following exams:
|Exam #||Exam name||Register for exam|
|HP0-S36||Architecting HP Server Solutions (inactive)||N/A|
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired". Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)