ASE - HP Service Manager Software Implementation v9
This certification validates that you understand and can implement HP Service Manager Software to solve business needs.
Why earn this certification?
- To demonstrate you have the skills and knowledge to implement HP Service Manager Software.
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified expert.
- To be part of a community of fellow certified professionals for ongoing synergy and growth.
Typical candidates for this certification are individuals who deploy complex, enterprise solutions based on HP technologies.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
You must have the following prerequisites to move to Step 4:
You must have obtained 1 of the following
- HP AIS - Service Manager v9
- AIS - HP Service Manager Implementation v7 (inactive)
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M92: Advanced Service Manager 9.x Software|
|00245832||Service Manager 9.20: Advanced||5 days||ILT,SCA||Register|
WBT = Web Based ILT = Instructor Led VILT = Virtual Instructor Led VCR - Virtual Class Recorded SCA = Special Course or Activity
Step 5: Pass the required exams
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired". Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)