HP ASE - SDN Application Developer V1
- Understand the SDN environment including SDN application use cases, the OpenFlow standard, the HP VAN SDN Controller, and OpenFlow enabled switches.
- Design an application with SDN, including decisions about application type and process of design creation; and understand examples of successful SDN-enabled applications.
- Build an SDN application with the HP VAN SDN Controller services and functionality.
- Create and set up an SDN development environment, including installation and setup of the HP VAN SDN Controller, HP SDN SDK, and other useful tools and resources.
- Choose from the selection of APIs to meet application objectives
- Write, test, and debug an SDN application with the HP VAN SDN Controller and OpenFlow enabled switches.
Why earn this certification?
- To show your proven capabilities to shape the future of networking and monetize the potential of SDN with effective applications.
- To be recognized as a leader in one of the most exciting and disruptive networking or IT technologies.
- To verify your understanding of the SDN environment including use cases, OpenFlow and the HP VAN SDN Controller.
- To position yourself as an expert in developing new or improving existing applications to capitalize on an SDN environment.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training (Optional)
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-Y48: Developing HP SDN Applications|
|00863055||Developing HP SDN Applications, Rev. 14.11||4 days||ILT||Register|