HP ASE - Server Automation v9
This certification validates that your proficiency in ADM and architecture, the Global Shell Script and script execution, custom fields and agent installation.
Why earn this certification?
- To differentiate your expertise in the marketplace with Business Service Automation and Software for Cloud Management.
- To be part of a community of fellow certified professionals for ongoing synergy and growth.
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified expert.
Typical candidates for this certification are technical partners, customers and employees involved in data center automation, business service automation and Cloud management. It is recommended that you have about one year of field experience.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
You must have the following prerequisites to move to Step 4:You must have obtained 1 of the following
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M203P: Advanced HP Server Automation v9 Software Exam|
|00379688||SA120 - Server Automation 9.x Essentials||5 days||SCA||Register|
WBT = Web Based ILT = Instructor Led VILT = Virtual Instructor Led VCR - Virtual Class Recorded SCA = Special Course or Activity
Step 5: Pass the required exams
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired". Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)