HP ASE - Project & Portfolio Management v9
This certification validates that you understand advanced process logic, modules, custom workflows and reports in Demand Management, Deployment Management, Project Management, Financial Management, Time Management and Operational Reporting.
Why earn this certification?
- To demonstrate your configurstion and management PPM implementations skills through advanced process logic across several modules.
- To be part of a community of fellow certified professionals for ongoing synergy and growth.
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified expert.
Typical candidates for this certification are technical implementers (partners, HP Software employees, technical instructors).
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
- HP ASE - Project & Portfolio Management v9 - upgrade from ASE - HP Project and Portfolio Management Center v8 (inactive)
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
You must have the following prerequisites to move to Step 4:
You must have obtained 1 of the following
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M201P: Advanced Project and Portfolio Management 9 software exam|
|00572761||PPM340 - PPM Center 9.x Deployment Management Training||5 days||ILT,SCA||Register|
WBT = Web Based ILT = Instructor Led VILT = Virtual Instructor Led VCR - Virtual Class Recorded SCA = Special Course or Activity
Step 5: Pass the required exams
|Exam #||Exam name||Register for exam|
|HP0-M201P||Advanced Project and Portfolio Management 9 software exam||Register|
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired". Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)