HP ASE - Operations Orchestration v10
- Installation and verification
- Administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Authoring with Studio
- OO features and capabilities
Why earn this certification?
- To enhance your expertise with proven skills for business service automation and software for cloud management.
- To take a big step up in your career while getting closer to cloud management certifications.
- To keep your skills current and aligned with v10 themes such as authoring with Studio, installation, and verification.
- To demonstrate your practical expertise in a key area of public, private, or hybrid business services automation.
- To increase your value to IT and help drive greater agility, consistency, and efficiency in IT operations by automating tasks and orchestrating processes, and avoiding manual handoffs and human error.
- To chart your future in the cloud era and its vast new service delivery options. Operations Orchestration helps IT take advantage of the power of cloud computing.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training (Optional)
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M205P: Advanced Operations Orchestration 10.X Software Exam|
|00893762||OO220- Operations Orchestration 10.x.Flow Development||4 days||ILT,SCA||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
|Exam #||Exam name||Register for exam|
|HP0-M205P||Advanced Operations Orchestration 10.X Software Exam||Register|
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)