HP ASE - LoadRunner v11
- Install LoadRunner
- Plan a load test
- Identify and reduce performance bottlenecks.
- Obtain an accurate picture of end-to-end system performance before going live.
- Verify that applications meet specified performance requirements and avoid issues in production.
- Demonstrate core Performance Center software knowledge
Why earn this certification?
- To differentiate yourself with demonstrated expertise in load test best practices, test planning, scripting, scenario configuration, analysis, and core Performance Center software skills.
- To gain a deeper understanding of LoadRunner to plan, run, and analyze a load test.
- To improve your ability to create and/or record and enhance a script that emulates the requests a user posts to a system while using an application.
- To ensure that you are ready to participate in or lead performance validation projects.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M99: Advanced LoadRunner and Performance Center v11 Software|
|00405902||PC120 - ALM Performance Center 11.x Essentials||5 days||SCA||Register|
|00405986||LR120 - LoadRunner 11.5 Essentials||5 days||ILT,SCA||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
|Exam #||Exam name||Register for exam|
|HP0-M99||Advanced LoadRunner and Performance Center v11 Software||Register|
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)